Are you looking for dinner ideas for high cholesterol for your breakfast,lunch or dinner? I would say here you would find so much valuable information about Recipes That Help Lower Cholestero,healthy recipes to reduce cholesterol,healthy meals for high cholesterol.I also recommend you to read Modernist Cuisine cookbook which is the best selling cookbook of all time in amazon,bestbuy and some online shops. You can refer to Modernist Cuisine at Home and then follow those instructions to do some cooking for your dinner,lunch or breakfast if you concern dinner ideas for high cholesterol,low cholesterol recipes,recipes to lower cholesterol levels.You would learn much valuable information and knowledge about food recipes for high cholesterol from this popular cookbook.Now start to enjoy your delicious and healthy food.
Strawberry Cake This is a special occasion cake that always gets raves! Using cake strips will keep the cakes flat for easier layering. Always aerate your flour beforemeasuring and be sure to keep the finished cake refrigerated. – Cooker Dai Could you follow me to do based on this recipe.
Prep Time: 35 minutes Donot doubt your cooking ability.Just do it.
Cook Time: 25 minutes Donot doubt your cooking ability.Just do it.
Total Time: 1 hour I learn this recipe from Modernist Cuisine cookbook.
Makes: 12 to 16 servings I learn this recipe from Modernist Cuisine cookbook.
Health is much important for all of us.
Ingredients: Health is much important for all of us.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cups low fat buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggwhites
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries, cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- 1/4 cup sugar for strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream (*see note below)
- 3 Tablespoons sugar for whipping cream
tions: Could you follow me to do based on this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease two 9-inch round cake pans. Line bottoms with parchment paper & grease paper.
- Sift dryingredients onto wax paper & set aside.
- Combine buttermilk & vanilla & set aside.
- Beat butter & sugar in a large bowl for one minute.
- Beat in egg whites one at a time – takes about a minute.
- On low speed, alternate adding flour mixture & buttermilk mixture, ending with the flour.
- Spread into pans & bake 20-25 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes and remove frompans to cooling rack.
- While cake is baking, put strawberries and sugar into a large bowl, stirring occasionally, mashing a little.
- Whip the cream with sugar until firm.
- Layer half the berries & juices on bottom cake & cover with whipped cream.
- Place the second cake layer on top and cover with remaining berries & their juice. Cover the whole cake with remaining cream. Keep refrigerated.
Note: It’s easier to cover the cake using 2 cups (1 pint) of whipping cream. I’ve done it with 1 1/2 cups but it’s atight squeeze. So feel free to use an additional 1/2 cup of whipping cream (one pint total) with anadditional tablespoon of sugar.
Can I Make It In Advance? Can I See More Photos? Click here. I learn this recipe from Modernist Cuisine cookbook.
Modernist Cuisine is a perfect cookbook and you could get much valuable cooking knowledge about dinner ideas for high cholesterol,low cholesterol recipes,recipes to lower cholesterol levels.It was the best selling cookbook for beginners and special requirements over the last five years on amazon and bestbuy websites.If you are looking for an cookbook about dinner ideas for high cholesterol you really need to carefullyread this popular cookbook and do some cooking atyour family by yourself.This food recipes for high cholesterol cookbook would help you to do best cookingfor your family. Enjoy your best health food now.