Are you looking for cholesterol lowering recipes for dinner for your breakfast,lunch or dinner? I would say here you would find so much valuable information about best low cholesterol dinner recipes,heart and cholesterol healthy recipes,101 cholesterol lowering recipes.I also recommend you to read Modernist Cuisine cookbook which is the best selling cookbook of all time in amazon,bestbuy and some online shops. You can refer to Modernist Cuisine at Home and then follow those instructions to do some cooking for your dinner,lunch or breakfast if you concern dinner ideas for high cholesterol,low cholesterol recipes,recipes to lower cholesterol levels.You would learn much valuable information and knowledge about quick low cholesterol dinner recipes from this popular cookbook.Now start to enjoy your delicious and healthy food.
Simple Whole Wheat Bread
Simple Whole Wheat Bread This easy one-rise breadis ready in 90 minutes! It’s soft and perfect for French toast and sandwiches. I also use it to make rolls. Make sure the egg and oil are at room temperature and be sure to aerate your flour beforemeasuring. No mixer? Just mix it in a bowl by hand but knead longer, about 150 turns. (This recipe also works with all white flour) – Cooker Dai Do you think it is easy or complex to learn?
Prep Time: 15 minutes Actually there is some addition recipe which I would share later.
Cook Time: 30 minutes This is the basic recipe for this delicious food.
Total Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes This is the basic recipe for this delicious food.
Makes: One loaf I would say this is so easy to do.
I really appreciate Modernist Cuisine teach me much knowledge.
Ingredients: I really appreciate Modernist Cuisine teach me much knowledge.
- 2 cups (260 gms) whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup (65 gms) bread flour or all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons (1 packet / 7 grams) instant yeast (or active dry yeast)
- 2 Tablespoons sugar (or honey but add honey after the milk)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (240 mL) milk (I use 1% or 2% low fat milk), heated to 120-130° F for instant yeast (or 110-120°F for active dry)
- 2 Tablespoons (30 mL) olive oil (or any vegetable oil)
- 1 egg
- about 1/4 cup additional bread flour
Instructions: Why do not cook now? Make delicious food for yourself and your family.
- Place flours, yeast, sugar & salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in milk, followed by oil and egg.
- Beat on high for 2 minutes.
- On low speed add about 1/4 cup bread flour until dough forms a mass.
- Place dough on floured surface and knead 50 turns.
- Cover and let rest 10 minutes.
- Shape dough into a loaf and place in a greased 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 3/4-inch loaf pan.
- Cover with a towel and let rise in a warm spot until it’s one inch taller than the pan, about 35 minutes.
- Meantime, preheat oven to 375° F.
- Bake for 30 minutes. After the first 15 minutes, I cover the top of the loaf with a foil tent to prevent over-browning.
- Remove immediately from pan onto a cooling rack. Let it cool at least 10 minutes before slicing.
Problems with this recipe? Click here. Why do not cook now? Make delic
ious food for yourself and your family.
Want to Eliminate the Egg? Try my easy honey wheat bread. Why do not cook now? Make delicious food for yourself and your family.
Prefer Rolls? Click here for the recipe. Actually there is some addition recipe which I would share later.
Want Sandwich Buns? Click here. If you want to do let us start now.
Simple WholeWheat Bread
Didn’t Turn Out? OtherQuestions? Find Answers Here.
Can I Make It Without The Egg?
I tried it without the egg and the dough was too dry. I suggest you try my Honey Wheat Bread, which isvery similar (& quick) but has no egg. If you want to do let us start now.
My Dough Didn’t Rise.
- Your liquid may have been the wrong temperature. Using an instant read thermometer is the best way to know it’s correct.
- Your yeastmay not be fresh and should not be used past the expiration date. Even with a good expiration date yeast has a short shelf life once a package is opened. Even with the small packets, once it’s opened, yeast should be tightly sealed and kept in thefreezer, not refrigerated.
- You used the wrong size pan. Using a larger pan than is noted lets the dough spread sideways instead of rising upwards.
- You changed the recipe. It’s important to follow the recipe exactly, paying attention to every detail.
My Dough Was Too Dry.
- You did not aerate your flour before measuring. Flour always settles in the bag or container and must be aerated before measuring; otherwise, you will be using toomuch flour. To aerate flour, using a large spoon or spatula, stir the flour around to incorporate some air.
- You measured the flour incorrectly. To measure flour, use a flat-topped measuring cup, gently spoon the aerated flour into the cup until it’s mounded above the rim and level off theexcess with the back of a knife. Do not tap the cup or the container of flour.
- You used a different flour than stated in the recipe.
My Dough Was Too Sticky.
- You used too much liquid or not enough flour. Use a cup specific for measuring liquids,have it on a flat surface and view it at eye level to make sure your liquid is at the correct line.
- You sifted the flour before measuring, which would cause you to use less flour than required.
- You used a different flour than stated in the recipe.
Modernist Cuisineis a perfect cookbook and you could get much valuable cooking knowledge about dinner ideas for high cholesterol,low cholesterol recipes,recipes to lower cholesterol levels.It was the best selling cookbook for beginners and special requirements over the last five years on amazon and bestbuy websites.If you are looking for an cookbook about cholesterol lowering recipes for dinner you really need to carefully read this popular cookbook and do some cooking at your family by yourself.This quick low cholesterol dinner recipes cookbook would help you to do best cooking for your family. Enjoy your best health food now.