Are you looking for cholesterol lowering recipes for dinner for your breakfast,lunch or dinner? I would say here you would find so much valuable information about Heart-Healthy Recipes for Lowering Cholesterol,healthy recipes for high cholesterol,25 Low-Cholesterol Recipes That Taste Delicious.I also recommend you to read Modernist Cuisine cookbook which is the best selling cookbook of all time in amazon,bestbuy and some online shops. You can refer to Modernist Cuisine at Home and then follow those instructions to do some cooking for your dinner,lunch or breakfast if you concern dinner recipes for high cholesterol,lower cholesterol recipes,recipes that help lower cholesterol.You would learn much valuable information and knowledge about Heart-Healthy Recipes for Lowering Cholesterol from this popular cookbook.Now start to enjoy your delicious and healthy food.
Polish Chrusciki – Angel Wings
Polish Chrusciki (Angel Wings) My Polish mother, Zosia, taught me to make these delicate Christmas cookies. She called them chrustki but others call them chrusciki, faworki, or angel wings. They’re very delicate and crumble easily so don’t wear your fancy black sweater! – Cooker Dai If you want to do let us start now.
Prep Time: 30 minutes Health cooking make your body health.Just follow me and do it.
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Makes: 36 – 40 Why do not try now. Just follow my step to do your cooking.
Health is much important for all of us.
Ingredients: Health is much important for all of us.
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- pinch of salt
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream (I use reduced fat)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon each lemon & orange zest
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- up to 2 Tablespoons additional flour
- 1 quart of oil for frying (safflower or canola)
- 1/2cup powdered sugar
Instructions: Cooking really changed my life.Thanks cooking.
- In a small bowl using an electrichand mix
er on high, beat egg yolks, sugar and salt until thick and lemon colored – about a minute.
- On low speed, stir in sour cream, vanilla,zests & flour.
- Stir in enough additional flour to form a mass (1-2 tablespoons)
- Transfer to a floured surface and knead 50 turns (about 2 minutes), adding extra flour as needed.
- Divide dough in half, keeping extra covered with plastic.
- On a floured surface, roll eachsection paper-thin to at least 12” across. Cut into 1 1/4-inch strips. Cut strips into 5-inch lengths. Make a slit in each strip. Pull one end through slit to make a bow tie.
- Deep fry in oil at about 350-365° F for about 30 seconds, turning once using 2 forks, until lightly golden on both sides. Do not crowd.
- Drain on paper towels. Let cool an sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- To re-crisp place on baking sheet in a 325° oven for about 5 minutes. Cool completely and re-dust with fresh powdered sugar.
Note: Chrusciki are best served right away but can be stored at room temperature for several days. I store mine on a large platter, separating the layers withwaxed paper, and cover them all with aluminum foil, not plastic. Health is much important for all of us.
Polish Chrusciki – Angel Wings
Modernist Cuisine is a perfect cookbook and you could get much valuable cooking knowledge about dinner recipes for high cholesterol,lower cholesterol recipes,recipes that help lower cholesterol.It was the best selling cookbook for beginners and special requirements over the last five years on amazon and bestbuy websites.If you are looking for an cookbook about cholesterol lowering recipes for dinner you really need to carefully read this popular cookbook and do some cooking at your family by yourself.This Heart-Healthy Recipes for Lowering Cholesterol cookbook would help you to do best cooking for your family. Enjoy your best health food now.