Are you looking for menu to lower cholesterol for your breakfast,lunch or dinner? I would say here you would find so much valuable information about best low cholesterol dinner recipes,heart and cholesterol healthy recipes,101 cholesterol lowering recipes.I also recommend you to read Modernist Cuisine cookbook which is the best selling cookbook of all time in amazon,bestbuy and some online shops. You can refer to Modernist Cuisine at Home and then follow those instructions to do some cooking for your dinner,lunch or breakfast if you concern easy meals for high cholesterol,meal ideas for high cholesterol,recipes for high cholesterol diet.You would learn much valuable information and knowledge about 25 Low-Cholesterol Recipes That Taste Delicious from this popular cookbook.Now start to enjoy your delicious and healthy food.
No Knead Fruit & Nut Bread
No Knead Fruit & Nut Bread This recipe works with only bread flour or all purpose flour. I use red and yellow raisins for color. Be sure to reduce the heat in step 6 or the sugar will cause the bottom crust to burn. Always aerate your flour beforemeasuring. (For the overnight method, simply switch to COOL water and let the dough rest overnight on the counter top for 10 to 12 hours). – Cooker Dai Do you think it is easy or complex to learn?
Prep Time: 5 minutes Do you think it is easy or complex to learn?
Cook Time: 40 minutes Why do not try now. Just follow my step to do your cooking.
Total Time: 4 hours, 25 minutes
Makes: One loaf
Actually it is not complex to finish this food following the recipe.
Ingredients: If you want to do let us start now.
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups bread flour (or all purpose flour)
- 1/2 cup diced walnuts
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup raisins
- 3 Tablespoons sugar (or 4 Tbsp. for a sweeter bread)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon yeast (instant or active dry)
- 1 1
/2 cups warm water upto 130° F.
- about 2 Tablespoons extra flour for shaping
- Combine flours, walnuts, raisins, sugar, salt & yeast in a large bowl. Stir in water until it’s well combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let stand at room temperature for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours dough will become puffy and dotted with bubbles. Transfer to a well-floured surface and sprinkle dough with a little flour. Using a scraper fold dough over 10-12 times & shape into a rough ball.
- Place in a parchment paper-lined bowl (not wax paper) and cover with a towel. Let stand on counter top for about 35 minutes.
- Meantime, place a 3 to 5-qt Dutch ovenwith lid in a cold oven and preheat to 450° F. My oven takes 35 minutes to reach 450°.
- When oven reaches 450°, carefully, using oven gloves, lift the parchment paper and dough from the bowl and place gently into the hot pot. (parchment paper goes in the pot too) Cover and return to oven and immediately REDUCE HEAT TO 400° F. Bake for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove lid and parchment paper. Return, uncovered, to oven and bake about 10 more minutes.
Notes: Formore on this recipe in my blog click here.
Could you follow me to do based on this recipe.
Modernist Cuisine is a perfect cookbook and you could get much valuable cooking knowledge about easy meals for high cholesterol,meal ideas for high cholesterol,recipes for high cholesterol diet.It was the best selling cookbook for beginners and special requirements over the last five years on amazon and bestbuy websites.If you are looking for an cookbook about menu to lower cholesterol you really need to carefullyread this popular cookbook and do some cooking atyour family by yourself.This 25 Low-Cholesterol Recipes That Taste Delicious cookbook would help you to do best cookingfor your family. Enjoy your best health food now.