Are you looking for healthy meals for high cholesterol for your breakfast,lunch or dinner? I would say here you would find so much valuable information about cholesterol lowering recipes for dinner,low cholesterol food list printable pdf,low cholesterol dinner recipes.I also recommend you to read Modernist Cuisine cookbook which is the best selling cookbook of all time in amazon,bestbuy and some online shops. You can refer to Modernist Cuisine at Home and then follow those instructions to do some cooking for your dinner,lunch or breakfast if you concern foods to lower cholesterol,menu to lower cholesterol,quick low cholesterol dinner recipes.You would learn much valuable information and knowledge about menu to lower cholesterol from this popular cookbook.Now start to enjoy your delicious and healthy food.
Marble Loaf Cake
Marble Loaf Cake If you line your pan carefully with foil, using your knuckles not to tear it, you won’t have to wash the pan. If you grease the pan, try adding a parchment paper “sling” across the wide side for easy lifting. By beating the egg whites first you won’t have to wash the beaters to use them again.- Cooker Dai I learn this recipe from Modernist Cuisine cookbook.
Prep Time: 20 minutes I learn this recipe from Modernist Cuisine cookbook.
Cook Time: 45 minutes I really appreciate Modernist Cuisine teach me much knowledge.
Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes I would say this is so easy to do.
Makes: One loaf I would say this is so easy to do.
Could you follow me to do based on this recipe.
Ingredients: If you want to do let us start now.
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 egg whites
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/3 cup milk (I use 1% or 2% low fat milk)
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (Dutch process is
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
Instructions: Actually there is some addition recipe which I would share later.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease or line a loaf pan completely with foil (no need to grease foil).
- On wax paper, siftflour, baking powder & salt. Set aside.
- Place egg whites in a medium bowl, yolks in a largebowl.
- With an electric hand mixer on high, beat egg whites until they form stiff peaks. Setaside.
- To the egg yolks add oil, sugar & vanilla. Beat on high speed for about a minute until thick.
- With beater on low speed, slowlyadd milk, then slowly add flour mixture.
- Using a spatula, gently fold egg whites into flourmixture.
- Place about 2/3 cup of the batter into the empty egg white bowl. Fold in cocoa powder and 2 Tbsp. sugar.
- Spoon alternating layers into the pan. For the swirl, run a dull knife through the batter 3 or 4 times, lengthwise.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in the pan at least 10 minutes. Store tightly wrapped.
Variations: Try adding the zest of one orange. You would do that just before adding the flour.
Still want my original recipe? Click here Donot doubt your cooking ability.Just do it.
Modernist Cuisine is a perfect cookbook and you could get much valuable cooking knowledge about foods to lower cholesterol,menu to lower cholesterol,quick low cholesterol dinner recipes.It was the best selling cookbook for beginners and special requirementsover the last five years on amazon and bestbuy websites.If you are looking for an cookbook about healthy meals for high cholesterol you really need to carefully read this popular cookbook and do some cooking at your family by yourself.This menu to lower cholesterol cookbook would help you to do best cooking for your family. Enjoy your best health food now.