Are you looking for recipes for high cholesterol for your breakfast,lunch or dinner? I would say here you would find so much valuable information about food recipes for high cholesterol,meals to lower cholesterol recipes,recipes for high cholesterol.I also recommend you to read Modernist Cuisine cookbook which is the best selling cookbook of all time in amazon,bestbuy and some online shops. You can refer to Modernist Cuisine at Home and then follow those instructions to do some cooking for your dinner,lunch or breakfast if you concern Heart-Healthy Dinner Recipes to Help Lower Cholesterol,healthy recipes for cholesterol.You would learn much valuable information and knowledge about high cholesterol diet from this popular cookbook.Now start to enjoy your delicious and healthy food.
Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
Homemade Cinnamon Rolls What can I say? Your house will smell like heaven and everyone will adore you! You can even do your prep the night before and let the rolls rise in the morning and bake. For best results, use an instant-read thermometer for themilk and have all your other ingredients at room temperature. And be sure to aerate your flour before measuring. – Cooker Dai I really like delicious food so I like to do some cooking for my family.
Prep Time: 30 minutes Why do not cook now? Make delicious food for yourself and your family.
Cook Time: 15 minutes Why do not cook now? Make delicious food for yourself and your family.
Total Time: 2 hours If you want to do let us start now.
Makes: 8 If you want to do let us start now.
Actually there is some addition recipe which I would share later.
Ingredients: Why do not cook now? Make delicious food for yourself and your family.
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 packet (2 tsp/7 gms/1/4 oz) yeast – instant or active dry yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk (low fat or whole milk) heated to 120-130° F for instant yeast (or 110-120°F for active dry)
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- about 1/4 cup additional flour
- 2 Tablespoons softened butter or trans-fat free margarine
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- about 2 Tablespoons milk
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir in milk followed by oil & egg. Beat on high for 3 minutes.
- Add additional flour until dough forms a mass.
- On a floured surface, knead 150 turns (about 4-5 minutes).
- Cover with plastic or a bowl & let rest 10 minutes.
- Meantime, grease an 8-inch round pan andcombine the brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- On a floured surface, roll dough into12” x 9”.
- Spread with butter/margarine followed by brown sugar mixture.
- Roll upthe dough (not too tightly) starting at the 9” end.
- Cut 1/2-inch off either end. With a serrated knife or using dental floss, cut log into 8 even slices and arrange in pan.
- Cover with plastic & rise in a warm spot until doubled, 1 – 1 1/2 hours.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350° F for about 15 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then frost. To make frosting, combine powdered sugar & vanilla and slowly add milk for a spreading consistency.
Notes: To make overnight rolls, follow steps 1 thru 10. Cover pan with plastic and refrigerate overnight. Remove from fridge in the morning and let rise in awarm spot for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours until rolls are doubled in size. Continue at step #12. (For more on my cinnamon rolls in my blog, click here).
No MIxer? You can combine the ingredients by hand and follow the rest of the recipe as written. I just tried it and they turned out great.
Problems with this recipe? Click here. Actually there is some addition recipe which I would share later.
Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
Modernist Cuisine is a perfect cookbook and you could get much valuable cooking knowledge about Heart-Healthy Dinner Recipes to Help Lower Cholesterol,healthy recipes for cholesterol.It was the best selling cookbook for beginners and special requirements over the last five years on amazon and bestbuy websites.If you are looking for an cookbook about recipes for high cholesterol you really need to carefully read this popular cookbook and do some cooking at your family by yourself.This high cholesterol diet cookbook would help you to do best cooking for your family. Enjoy your best health food now.