Are you looking for dinner recipes for high cholesterol for your breakfast,lunch or dinner? I would say here you would find so much valuable information about Heart-Healthy Recipes for Lowering Cholesterol,healthy recipes for high cholesterol,25 Low-Cholesterol Recipes That Taste Delicious.I also recommend you to read Modernist Cuisine cookbook which is the best selling cookbook of all time in amazon,bestbuy and some online shops. You can refer to Modernist Cuisine at Home and then follow those instructions to do some cooking for your dinner,lunch or breakfast if you concern Heart-Healthy Dinner Recipes to Help Lower Cholesterol,healthy recipes for cholesterol.You would learn much valuable information and knowledge about recipes to lower cholesterol levels from this popular cookbook.Now start to enjoy your delicious and healthy food.
Beef Stew Tender chunks of meat you can cut with a fork… it’s the perfect comfort food. Browning the meat is key and takes time. Homemade beef stock is best to use, but cannedunsalted chicken stock works too – I use Swanson in a carton. (canned beef stock is too pungent). -Cooker Dai Cooking is really my love. I like to do it everyday.
Prep Time: 30 minutes Cooking is really my love. I like to do it everyday.
Cook Time: 2 hours, 15 minutes Health is much important for all of us.
Total Time: 2 hours, 45 minutes I learn this recipe from Modernist Cuisine cookbook.
Makes: 3 to 4 servings I learn this recipe from Modernist Cuisine cookbook.
I really like delicious food so I like to do some cooking for my family.
Ingredients: I really like delicious food so I like to do some cooking for my family.
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound beef stew meat, visible fat removed
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 cups homemade beef stock or canned unsalted chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 medium red potatoes (about 1 pound) cut in 1-inch chunks
- 2 large carrots, sliced 1/4-in
ch thick (about 2 cups)
- 2 celery stalks,sliced 1/2-inch thick (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup stock
Instructions: I would say this is so easy to do.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a large sauté pan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Brown the meat on one side for 5 minutes without turning over. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Turn meat, add 1 tsp. oil & brown another 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle with salt & pepper. Do not crowd the meat. Brown in two batches if necessary.
- With all the meat browned and in the pan, reduce heat to medium. Add onion & garlic. Cook and stir 2-3minutes until onion is browned.
- Add stock, salt, thyme & bay leaf. Meat should be submergedso add more stock if needed to cover the meat.
- Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat & simmerfor 2 hours, checking occasionally.
- After2 hours, stir in potatoes, carrots & celery and bring to a boil. Cover & simmer 10-15 minutes untilvegetables are done.
- Combine flour with 1/4 cup stock or water, whisking until there are nolumps. Stir into stew and cook 5 more minutes until thickened.
Note: For my homemade beef stock recipe, click here. Why do not cook now? Make delicious food for yourself and your family.
Modernist Cuisine is a perfect cookbook and you could get much valuable cooking knowledge about Heart-Healthy Dinner Recipes to Help Lower Cholesterol,healthy recipes for cholesterol.It was the best selling cookbook for beginners and special requirements over the last five years on amazon and bestbuy websites.If you are looking for an cookbook about dinner recipes for high cholesterol you really need to carefully read this popular cookbook and do some cooking at your family by yourself.This recipes to lower cholesterol levels cookbook would help you to do best cooking for your family. Enjoy your best health food now.